Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Activity at night - Neighbors alert

One of the Easthills neighbors wanted to let you know that a person walked up there driveway at 11:49 pm last night and tried to open our car doors. They weren’t able to get in but tried both cars. I notified the colonie police (via the non emergency line) this morning and thought I’d drop letters in the mailboxes of everyone on Shelbourne and harvester today too. I am sending the police the ring camera footage too. It’s pretty blurry but some details are visible. Maybe the HOA can send out an email blast. Hopefully it’s a one off but you never know.

The police ended up stopping by to watch my video and said it’s the same guy they have had reports from on Chatham and other areas in Colonie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously if you wish. All comments are moderated prior to publication, so will not appear immediately.